3501 Nebraska Avenue Northwest
Washington, DC 20016
Join American University’s Women & Politics Institute and the Women in Public Service Project for the presentation of Lucina Di Meco's global research on the relationship between women political leaders & traditional and social media in a rapidly changing landscape.
Followed by a panel discussion with women scholars, strategists and media execs on how women political leaders can leverage the power of media to drive change.
- Lucina Di Meco, Global Fellow Wilson Center, Director of Girls Education, Room to Read
- Christine Matthews, President, Bellwether Research and Consulting
- Crystal Patterson, Global Civics Partnership Manager, Facebook
- Jenna Golden, President, Golden Strategies, Former Head of Political Sales at Twitter
- Rebecca Schuller, President, Winning for Women
- Gwen K. Young, Managing Director Global Emergency Response Coalition; Distinguished Fellow, Global Women’s Leadership Initiative, Wilson Center; Visiting Fellow, George Washington University, Elliot School.
- Betsy Fischer Martin, Executive Director, Women & Politics Institute and Executive in Residence Department of Government