The 5th Annual e-Gov Africa Forum is being organised by the Commonwealth Telecommunications Organisation (CTO), an international development partnership between the Commonwealth and non-Commonwealth governments, business, and civil society organisations. CTO works to provide the international community with effective means to help bridge the digital divide and achieve social and economic development by delivering knowledge-sharing programmes in the use of information and communication technologies (ICT) in the specific areas of telecommunications, information technology, broadcasting, and the internet.
Key topics for e-Gov Africa Forum 2011 include:
* e-Gov policy and regulation;
* e-Gov implementation initiatives and challenges;
* building infrastructure;
* deploying cost-effective technologies and solutions;
* capacity-building for e-services provision;
* content generation;
* e-Gov revenue generation;
* practical case studies sharing strategies and experiences; and
* the role of women, youth, and rural communities.
Click here for more information about the forum.
Commonwealth Telecommunications Organisation (CTO)
64-66 Glenthorne Road
United Kingdom (UK)
Tel: + 44 (0) 208 600 3800 + 44 (0) 208 600 3800
Fax: + 44 (0) 208 600 3819
CTO website: firstname.lastname@example.org