Women Political Leaders Summit 2021
The WPL Summit 2021 on June 21st brought to the table the crucial role of women leaders in the recovery of the pandemic, including the opportunity to share with leaders the aims of the Reykjavík Manual, through policy initiatives, personal development, and community engagement.
Co-hosted by the Deputy Secretary-General of the United Nations, Amina J. Mohammed, and with the advisory support of the United Nations Office for Partnerships, the Summit gathered distinguished leaders from around the globe to look beyond the pandemic to an unprecedented decade of sustained action in which strong, durable, sustainable advances will be made in women’s leadership and in equality and opportunity for all.
Contents of the summit:
- 0:00:00 Countdown
- 0:09:45 Intro
- 0:10:41 Opening Sessio
- 0:44:15 Keynote Addresses
- 1:12:44 Roundtable Discussion - Session One
- 1:50:20 Roundtable Discussion - Session Two
- 2:26:05 Roundtable Discussion - Session Three
- 3:04:24 National Transformative Dialogues
- 3:22:44 Reykjavík Manual Launch Video
- 3:24:25 Summarising Remarks
- 3:27:32 Statements by National Delegation Leaders
Click here to see the programme.