Blue Room, 4 West 43rd Street
Join leading global researchers and practitioners as they present the latest data and proposed legal solutions to online violence against women in politics.
- Dr. Gabrielle Bardall, Gender Advisor, International Foundation for Electoral Systems (IFES)
- Dr. Kimberley Barker, Lecturer in Law, University of Stirling
- Avery Davis-Roberts, Associate Director, Democracy Program at the Carter Center (Moderator)
- Dr. Olga Jurasz, Senior Lecturer in Law, Open University Law School
- Dhanaraj Thakur, Research Director, Web Foundation
This #CSW63 side panel will be hosted by IFES and the Carter Center. The Commission on the Status of Women (CSW) is the principal global intergovernmental body exclusively dedicated to the promotion of gender equality and the empowerment of women. During the commission’s annual two-week session, representatives of UN member states, civil society organizations and UN entities gather at UN headquarters in New York to discuss emerging issues that affect gender equality and the empowerment of women.
For further information, please click here.