CSW Side Event on "Transformative Financing for Gender Equality and the Empowerment of Rural Women"
UN Secretariat, Conference Room 11
On the margins of CSW 62, join an exciting group of leading voices on gender budgeting to explore innovative strategies to increase investment in rural women and girls.
- H.E. Ms. Mila Carovska, Minister for Labour and Social Policy, Republic of Macedonia
- H.E. Mr. Masud Bin Momen, Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary, Permanent Mission of the People’s Republic of Bangladesh to the United Nations
- Ms. Flor de Lis Vásquez, Head of International Affairs, National Women’s Institute, Mexico
- Ms. Esther Mwaura-Muiru, Founder, GROOTS Kenya
- Ms. Lisa Kolovich, Economist, International Monetary Fund
- Ms. Zohra Khan, Chief (OiC), UN Women