Auditorium Ivan Pictet, Maison de la Paix, Geneva, Switzerland
Join a conversation between members of the judiciary, executive and legislative branches and global policy experts organized by the Graduate Institute of Geneva in collaboration with Women@theTable and The Women in Public Service Project at the Wilson Center. The panel will discuss the progress, policies and leaders which are accelerating gender equality globally. Click here to register for the event.
- Hina Jilani, advocate of the Supreme Court of Pakistan
- Melanne Verveer, former US Ambassador for Global Women’s Issues
- Maria Lourdes Sereno, Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of the Philippines
- Susana Vilarán, former Mayor of Lima
- Moderator: Philippe Burrin, Director, The Graduate Institute, Geneva