On Wednesday, September 21st, IPI together with the Government of Sweden, and the Sasakawa Peace Foundation, in cooperation with the Folke Bernadotte Academy, is cohosting the annual Women, Peace, and Leadership Symposium at IPI on “Achieving Sustainable Peace and Security through Gender-Responsive Leadership.”
- Dr. Zeid Ra’ad Al Hussein, IPI President and Chief Executive Officer
- H.E. Ms. Ann Linde, Minister for Foreign Affairs of Sweden
- H.E. Ms. Olta Xhaçka, Minister for Europe and Foreign Affairs
- H.E. Ms. Yōko Kamikawa, Member of the House of Representatives of Japan; Former Minister of Justice; and Former Minister of State for Gender Equality and Social Affairs, Japan
- H.E. Mr. Carlos Ruiz Massieu, Special Representative of the UN Secretary-General in the UN Verification Mission in Colombia
- Ms. Kaavya Asoka, Executive Director of NGO Working Group on Women, Peace and Security
Click here for more details.